Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Rita Rudner




So, rather than watch a movie last night, I tuned in to PBS (who'd a thunk Rita would be on PBS?) and caught about half of "Rita Rudner Live from Las Vegas". It's a very good show and I'm sorry I missed the first half... Here she is with one of my FAVE people on the planet, Steve Martin. Rita has long been one of my favorite comedians. She performs at Harrah's and she is currently living in Las Vegas with her hubby Martin and 5-year-old adopted daughter. This blows my mind, the woman is 56-years-old!!! But, as she says, she can be home all day with her daughter and when she goes to do her show, she just hires a Rita Rudner look-alike to look after the little girl. (No word on what Martin is doing during this time :-)

Famous Rita quote "My husband and I wanted to hear the pitter patter of little feet, so we didn't know if we should have a child or get a dog. With a dog, you get more feet." Rita's just funny!! I have always wanted to see Rita and maybe I will next time I'm in Vegas.

Today, I get to babysit granddotter S! In all her adorable-ness...she is such a Sweet Pea. We will have fun together.

The sky looks gloomy, don't know if it's warm or cool outside, don't really care, well I care but not so much.

Bomber Report - our defence are a Powerhouse, football fans!! They're doing great things...now if they could just get the offence motivated. I think Mike Kelly should try the below with our offence:


That should get their MOJO going!

Well, time to start my day and see what kind of work I can avoid until it's time to go cuddle with S!

Toodles and have a great day, all.

Love & Peace,
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment