Friday, August 28, 2009

Some Guys Have All The Luck...

Some guys have all the pain...some guys get all the breaks...some guys do nothing but complain. Oh hello, football fans, a little Rod Stewart this morning? I rec'd some pictures from the Aug 17th ROD concert. He looked so cute in his baby blue blazer...and all his other clothes (he changed 3 times...said he was "sweating like a pig up here"! Did I mention I love Rod?)

Edit Aug 28 - here are my Rod pics!




He opened with 'It's a Heartache', if memory serves, or maybe 'The first cut is the Deepest'. He flubbed some of the words at one point, looked at his 3 doll-like back-up singers and mouthed "I f*cked up!" It was terribly cute, don't know how many in the crowd caught it, but I did.


He sang many of his hits, and when he sang 'Love Train' (ok, not his hit) a bunch of peeps on the floor formed, well, a love train. The Jumbotron showed them trainin' around the floor and Rod commented on it. It was kinda neat.



Rod did not sing 'The Killing of Georgie' which is one of my fave songs of his. It's a good thing though b/c it always makes me & my girl cry...a sad song but it tells a story. That's Rod...a great Storyteller.

Hmmm, I seem to have not detached the pictures and can't access them on my e-mail because Windows Live will currently not let me login...piece of sh*t, I don't know why this keeps happening.

Oh well, I gotta get ready for hell, I mean work anyway, so pray for me and I'll be back to upload them pikshurs, fer sure.

See you in the funny papers!
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment