Saturday, August 15, 2009

Caturday mewsings

Well, football fans, it's Caturday!

And I am babysitting S, the cutest granddaughter in the world!

And today's the big game (Bombers vs Alouettes) good luck Bombers, you can do it Blue!!


And today, we're having company...and we got the house clean, halleluiah!! (sp?) Shame about the STINKING RAIN that will be all day, but whatever...for this reason, I cleaned the entire front room, so we can comfortably hang out in there (although, I'd much rather be outside :(

And the rest of the Aerosmith / ZZ Top tour is officially cancelled (sob). So, I went to get my tickets refunded at point of purchase, which was Ticketmaster in the Main Street IGA. The little girley (that's as kind as I can be) looks at my 3 tickets, which total $323.25 (approximately :-) and says that she can't refund them as she hasn't enuf cash in her til. What??? I said no, I paid with MasterCard, so just credit my MasterCard. Nope! She said Ticketmaster policy was to refund in cash...fine, then give me cash! No, said she, I haven't enuf cash in my til. Well, I said, that's retarded! What pray tell am I supposed to do? Well, says she, you have to go to the MTS Centre. This is 3:30 on Friday afternoon, ladies & germs, and I am NOT going downtown if I don't have to. So I said this makes no sense, and why do you not have enuf cash in your til when you know peeps will be coming for ticket refunds??? To which she had no reply and I was quite ticked at this point, because it had been a really stupid day and this was the last straw. I sed seriously, does the Brinks' truck come & bring you guys more cash or what's the deal? She gave me blank look & sed, no I have to wait for people to buy tickets & pay cash for them. So I put the tickets back in my wallet and said "this is such bullshit" to which she replied "have a nice day". To which I seriously wanted to reply "F*ck right Off" but I did not...I simply left. Redonkulous! I will go the the frikkin MTS Centre on my lunch on Tuesday when I'm back at work,and I will give them a piece of my mind. Yah right...like they'll care...but it'll make me feel better. And that's my TicketMaster rant.

Well, S is 10 minutes into her nap. We had tons of fun and she is a little monkey...and acrobatic. She likes to take her little plush chair, push it over and dive into it. And then we laugh. Oh, I love babies, especially grandbabies!

Poor Spencer-Dog is out of sorts; he sits & shakes when the thunder comes. Luckily there hasn't been any thunder for about an hour. He keeps looking at me, but I don't know what he wants. To go outside, perhaps? But, it's raining cats & dogs! Ha, ha. I hope he doesn't pee on the floor again (he did that before I got here and his Dad gave him shit). So, I think we will cuddle now.

Again, go Bombers, you can do it if you really tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Love & Peace,
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment